Friday, October 21, 2011

OSD Superintendent's Blog

Hello!  I am very excited to start a new way to communicate with you as Ozark's Superintendent of Schools.  This is my first blog, so I don't really know what I am getting into here...  :)  My intention will be to keep you up to date on Ozark School District happenings and open new doors of communication and interaction.  I appreciate the support you provide the students of Ozark School District.  Together We Are Strong!  Check back often for updates.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Just don't post any pictures of you and Jerrod Burns eating out together, and you'll keep the respect of everybody.

    Just kidding of course. For my first job in education, I was coaching/teaching at a small school by Hot Springs called Magnet Cove. I don't think the superintendent spoke indirectly or directly to me in the two years I was there except when I was hired. If he had a blog, I'm sure he would have been a much better communicator.

    Great first 9 weeks; thanks for the leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to share things with us. Having great leaders makes things a lot better. We are Blessed!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen Ford FaulkenberryOctober 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM

    I am so subscribing!

    ReplyDelete